Interested entrepreneur filling the credit form
First of all, we would like to thank you again for your generous donations to the project "Micro - credits for Baru Island entrepreneurs".
Even though we have raised so far USD 145, we are confident that with your help we would soon reach our funding goal of USD 16.775, to keep helping people in Baru Island.
The following is a brief summary of the progress of the project, you have supported.
The Hernan Echavarria Foundation team worked on the following project schedule:
1. October 29 - November 3: Information about the project to the community through different ways such us boards, newsletters and the community microphone.
2. November 4 - 9: Term given to the interested people to register, by bringing to the Foundation's office, the credit application form, a copy of their ID and of their cosigner ID.
3. November 23 - 25: Visits to the preselected entrepreneurs and support in developing their business plan.
4. November 26 - 27: Credit committee and disbursement.
5. November 30 - They all finish to pay for their credits: Monthly visits and advisory meetings.
As we planned, from October 29 till November 3 we informed the community about the project using boards pasted in the schools, streets and main plaza. Also by giving newsletters.
Until November 9, we received the application forms and documents. In total, 9 entrepreneurs from Barú and 5 from Santa Ana applied.
Our team in currently verifying the documents to start with the visits and to help the preselected applicants with their business plans.
We invite you to continue to work with us in order to achieve our total funding goal of $16.775.
We will continue to post regular reports to keep you informed on the project progress.
Ana Milena Ordosgoitia M. and the Hernan Echavarria Olozaga Foundation team
Giving information to interested entrepreneurs