We want to share with you very good news regarding our Project and summarize our annual actions and results.
2019 has been a very challenging year and, with hard work and the support of our donors, we have obtained very interesting results.
We are very proud to tell you that during 2019:
- 2840 young people from 83 locations in 19 provinces of Argentina participated of the Cimientos Graduates Network Team and were advised on training, employment, volunteering and study opportunities.
- 504 young people finished the high school course and were advised to define their life project once they graduated.
- 1209 were trained through orientation courses for job search and specific knowledge.
- In alliance with other companies/organizations, Cimientos offered 7 formation courses to young people.
- 60 studied with university and / or tertiary scholarships and 2 obtained graduation.
- 134 found work thanks to the actions carried out by Graduates Network.
- 50 graduates were volunteers from Cimientos.
- There were 7 meetings of graduates attended by a total of 414 young people.
- 86 companies or organizations offered job opportunities or trainings to Cimientos´ young people.
- With different technical partners, we worked on 7 courses: our partners were KPMG, AA2000, CAVE, Accenture, Hyatt , Swiss Medical Group. From the 136 participants (90% of the young people registered for the courses), 45 obtained a formal job.
- “Building young people´s future” is a new project implemented with JP Morgan by which 97 young people from different locations will be accompanied in their high school graduation and transition to post high school studies and employment.
- “Young leaders” with Coca Cola Company: we worked with young students who were near to graduation with the aim of inspiring and motivate them to be able to define their future life project.
- Together with other organizations such as Grupo Assa, Banco Galicia and Fundación Acindar, we were able to accompany youth in their transition to the “adult world”, giving them tools to know about their study and working possibilities and helping them desing their own life project.
- Cimientos works hard with job intermediation so as to facilitate and help the trained young people to obtain a job opportunity. As a result, 134 obtained a formal job.
- Cimientos believes in volunteering as an important tool towards our work with young people. During 2019, 491 volunteers from 86 companies/organizations, participated of different activities proposed by the Graduates´ Network donating 1740 hours.
We are very proud of these results which clearly show improved results in comparison to the previous year. We really want to keep up the good work experienced through 2019, hoping 2020 brings more and better opportunities to youth in argentina.
Hope you renew your support for this year to help us continue working with us for argentine youth.