Karim, Ahmed, and Nweiri
Dear Alhassan donors, supporters, and believers,
Thank you for donating to Egyptian Kids on Wheels project. Your donations play a major role in changing kids’ lives. Helping kids developing a positive and healthy attitude towards their physical challenge is the first step towards success and self-realization.
Through this project, we offer the following services for kids:
- A customized wheelchair that fits the injury and needs of each kid.
- Physical and psychological rehabilitation that aims to change their mindset. Not only for the kids, but also for their parents.
- Providing schools and homes with the necessary accessibility which allowing the transportation of the kids.
- Recreational events and awareness campaigns throughout the year that encourages networking and exchanging experiences.
- Sports programs in six different sports and numerous arts workshops.
This time we have a story of inspiration and will, as we all know the challenges faced by any family of a child using a wheelchair.
Starting with the difficulty in moving and leaving the house, or how can his parents will deal with him, and how society will accept him.
But what if there is a family with 3 children who are wheelchair users living together, here the father and mother face three times the suffering as any other family.
Our story today is the story of Karim, Ahmed, and Nweiri, three children aged 5, 7, and 9 years old, respectively.
When these three children joined the AlHassan Foundation, we started providing them with physical and psychological rehabilitation for them and their families.
After that, they received customized wheelchairs for each one of them, and I cannot describe to you their happiness or even the happiness of their parents.
I want to tell you frankly that our kids’ smile worth a lot. We’re forever proud that you helped us be a part of these kids’ journeys. Witnessing the changes these kids and their parents go through is so precious and indescribable.
We want to thank every donor or supporter who helps us to achieve this success and we urge you to continue supporting us in our cause, our hope, our dream through subscribing to the monthly donation option, which helps us secure more funds to help more wheelchairs users and their families.
Please visit our Facebook page to read other success stories:
Thank you for believing in the differently abled. :)