| Nov 25, 2023
November 24, 2023
Thank you for your continued support of our work. We cherish your support and are eternally grateful for helping us provide the needed skills and tools to our program participants.
We know the times are hard and there are other charitable organizations that do compassionate work like we do. We want to thank you for having confidence and trusting us to partner with us. In addition to the success stories we shared in our May report, we were able to accomplish the following with your support:
- 16 individuals successfully completed two classes in June and July 2023
- 12 from Introduction to Computers/Microsoft Office class.
- Four from the Python Essential class
- We currently have nine individuals taking our web design class which ends December 21, 2023.
- On December 22, 2023, we will be holding a virtual graduation ceremony for over 50 graduates of our skills development program.
As we wrap up for 2023, we have a workshop on workforce development on Monday, November 27, 2023. This is our first workforce development workshop which is intended to give our program graduates and the population we serve skills and tools for navigating complex jobs, internships, and volunteer sites. We have experts who will share their knowledge in the above areas. The ultimate goal is to assist our graduates in their job search and accessing career opportunities that are available to them. This is our pilot program in workforce development, and we hope to continue to bring this to our community every other month or quarterly.
Furthermore, we have one-on-one ongoing resume writing assistance made available to anyone among the population that we serve. This is why we need your continued support so we can provide this and other services at no cost to this underprivileged individual.
It is therefore our hope that we can continue to bring these skills and give tools for socioeconomic empowerment to our community. We are still appealing for your support in the following ways:
- Funding for computers for those who do not have one.
- Funding for our internship programs where we give participants $200 for the entire duration of the internship (30 days) as an incentive to complete the program. This program is intended to give data entry, computer, and Python essential graduates an opportunity to gain some hands-on experience which helps support the skills they receive from class instructions.
- We would like to introduce a data processing class in the next coming year.
- Funding will increase the range of support we can offer and the number of beneficiaries of our programs.
Your support is important, it means a lot to us and is valuable in making the world a better place for these less privileged individuals.
Please continue to help join hands with us to change the lives of girls and women one person at a time. Like our slogan, coined from Carney Julia’s 1845 poem “Little Drops of Water”, our little drops of water, your little grains of sand, make a mighty ocean, and your little bits of kindness for eternity! We are inspired to do this work because we can count on you.
Please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or suggestions you want to share with us. Thank you for your commitment and support!
Help us share our work on your social media platforms and support our Project at:
Like us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/restorationpi/
Twitter at: https://twitter.com/restorproject
THANK YOU immensely again for your continued support. For questions, contact me at email@example.com.