We counseled 23 LGBTQ youths in April 2016, 21 in May and 32 in June. And we support LGBTQ youths in crisis providing food, daily necessities, medical services, counselling and so on.
We hosted DDingDong Lunch(Totobob) twice a month, total 6 times for three month. And more than 60 LGBTQ Youth visited Totobop and had lunch together. (10 people each lunch)
* 15th Apr, 2017 / Host - Song Hyun-Min(Teacher), Yeon-Ji(Farmer) / Program - Queer Literature
* 27th Apr, 2017 / Host - Voyagers who resist against gender binarism / Program - Gender Queer Talk Show
* 13th May, 2017 / Host - Lois form Google Korea / Program - What is "Machine Learning“
* 20th May, 2017 / Host - GyoyukSangSang(NGO for local education) / Program - the right to work for LGBTQ Youth
* 17th June, 2017 / Host - DDIngDong Staffs / Program - I want this kind of school (Daejeon)
* 25th June, 2017 / Host - DDIngDong Staffs / Program - I want this kind of school (Daegu)
We held booth campaign in Seoul Human Rights Film Festival, Seoul International Women's Film Festival, Daegu Queer Culture Festival
We continued outreach program, DDingDong Pocha(Korean Style Bar), it is held every first Saturday night of every month. We share some food and snack. And they can play some board games and if they want they can get a counselling. And we gave many condoms, lubricants, sanitary pads, lip balms, wet wipes, socks, underwears, vitamins and so on.