We want to share with your our annual report 2022. You can find it in https://www.liftinghands.org/reporteanual2022
2022 was an excelent year, full of new learnings and growth. Let us share some of our highlights:
- We started our first expansion project in Los Diques community in Cartago. We could run an initial community diagnosis which gave us really good information to start.
- Three of our students graduated from highschool. Right now, they are studying or working. That is a big achievement because in Costa Rica, less than 40% of students actually get to graduate from high school.
- Justin and Gaby started their undergraduate in Business in two different public universities in Costa Rica. By now, they both have full scholarships.
- Sebas, our student who got a scholarship in UWC Wales, graduated from his first year. Last week, he graduated from his second year of the program. He actually got a full scholarship in North Carolina for College. We are so proud of him!
- Hilary finished her degree in Pacient Assistant and is already working. She could do it because an amazing donor in Costa Rica sponsored her. (If you want to sponsor someone, let us know!)
- Michelle finished a degree in constumer service and started another one in bank management. She is also learning english. She is amazing!
Please go ahead and read our full report! If you want to continue supporting us, email us and we will find the perfect fit for you. You are part of all these achievements! We could not support them if you did not support us! THANK YOU!