| May 31, 2022
CONTINUE ALLEVIATING YEMENIS' SUFFERING
Dear GlobalGiving Donors and Supporters,
It is summer in Yemen. The weather is very hot and fevers spread in all Yemeni cities. To alleviate some of Yemenis suffering, Support Yemeni Society Organization’s Team with the support of GlobalGiving, and your support continues implementing the humanitarian project Save Yemeni Souls from COVID-19. This time, we distributed 50 hygiene kits including household clean products, sterilizers, tissues, and clean drinking water to the most vulnerable and poorest families in Bani AlHarith District, Sana’a, Yemen. We also conducted an awareness-raising workshop for those families.
What We Did So Far
In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic in Yemen, SYS Organization has:
- Distributed hygiene kits to more than 1200 vulnerable people in Sana'a including marginalized people, displaced persons, poor families, traffic policemen, poor female teachers, scavengers, and sellers in the markets.
- Conducted health Awareness-Raising sessions about COIVD-19 and the preventive measures for restaurant workers and street cleaners.
- Targeted poor and displaced female teachers in Bani AlHareth and distributed hygiene kits for them.
- Targeted the staff of the Education Office of Bani AlHareth District.
- conducted a two-day training program for students on how to be safe from COVID-19.
- Distributed more than 50 hygiene kits for the neediest vulnerable schoolgirls.
- Distributed 40 hygiene kits to the most vulnerable workers in Ibb city.
- Distributed 60 hygiene Kits for the most vulnerable teachers and schoolgirls in Bani AlHareth District.
Dear Generous Donors,
The ongoing war in Yemen has affected the majority of Yemeni people. WASH facilities are not available in all schools in Bani AlHarith District. Therefore, with your continuous generous support, we can continue helping poor Yemeni people.
Dear Generous Donors,
This is the power of your donations. No amount is too little or too much when it comes to saving lives in war-torn Yemen. We warmly invite you to start a Monthly Donation. Even a few dollars a month will go a long way. This is the best way to ensure an ongoing impact. Please, also share this with your contacts and invite them to consider supporting this ongoing project.
Looking forward to seeing your support.