The Goal in Three Parts project during the months of July and December 2021 kept the adaptations in its routine, due to the pandemic COVID-19.
During the period of the pandemic, and the quarantine adopted in Brazil, the Gol de Letra Foundation established a mobilization, service and support plan for each public, related to the activities and actions developed by the institution. The details of the strategies adopted are as follows:
-Permanent development of educational and interactive communication materials for all audiences.
-Offer daily activities on the Gol de Letra Foundation social networks (Lives, polls, video lessons, research, etc.).
-Disseminate official information through social networks.
-Send by Whatsapp, material produced by educators aiming to reach different age groups, thus ensuring families control over the content produced.
-Social workers maintaining permanent communication in WhatsApp groups with families to disseminate information about the pandemic, emergency aid, and information about the territory.
-Individual service via WhatsApp or phone when requested by the family
Active search for families to identify the current situation and possible registration in the basic food basket bank.
-Maintenance of groups with young people and adults from the Youth and Opportunity (RJ) and Youth Program (SP) (training action for the world of work and the university).
-Activity suspension dates updated each week of social isolation.
Local partners (Health Center, Social Assistance Reference Center, Education Networks, Associations of residents and others)
- Maintain permanent contact with the management and leadership of these partners to build collective strategies and support.
-Provide communication material produced by the Gol de Letra team to disseminate quality information in the territory.
- Availability of resources, assignment of space, loan of materials, donation of materials and inputs available at the Institution, and, or, collected, that can collaborate in meeting the demands of the territory.
- Evaluation of psychosocial demands among the families attended to forward demands to the groups created during the pandemic, strengthening the network work and the continuity of the assistance when necessary.
Strategic institutional partners outside the territory
- Maintain institutional management team in telework, ensuring the execution of the Gol de Letra Foundation's activities and projects in a way adapted to reality, to meet demands, guidelines, and information about the work developed in that period
- Invitation to participate in Lives and other online events.
- Availability of communication materials and, or, learning carried out during the crisis.
- Carry out campaigns to collect inputs for families in high vulnerability, which will be made available through the relationship with health teams in the neighborhoods, so that priority is given to assisting families with comorbidities.
Young Leaders and Social Agents - training people
- Maintain training based on contents of citizenship, culture, and sport, through permanent discussions and materials produced by the teams.
- Monitor the health conditions of people in training, with a view to maintaining their personal safety during the pandemic.
Professional team and interns
- Conduct permanent communication with this public to monitor the health of the worker, aiming at maintaining quality.
- Hold weekly online meetings to discuss content to be produced for our audiences, learning, and planning.
-The anticipation of vacation according to PM 928 in different groups for adjustments in the 2020 calendar and non-stoppage of activities when they are resumed.
- Conduct periodic communication (weekly or fortnightly) for information on the work of the Gol de Letra Foundation during the period of social isolation;
- Maintenance of the agreed counterparts;
- Adjustment of the work plans of the programs to meet the established situation of social isolation;
- Conducting periodic meetings to discuss forms of support and exchange of information for the composition of joint action strategies.
Alignment between RJ and SP units
- Conducting weekly management meetings to align communication, administrative and financial procedures, social assistance, and production of online content for the period of social isolation.
Articulation in National and Regional Thematic Networks
-Permanent exchanges of information and participation in meetings on the networks:
Sport for Social Change Network (REMS) and Girls Network for Gender Equality (REMIG) to create action strategies, monitor government positions, and actions and collect data on social, sports, and violent actions against girls and women during the pandemic.
Activities from July to December 2021
The return of activities had as a primordial condition the fulfillment of a protocol conceived by a multidisciplinary team of seven analysts from Gol de Letra, who may be monitoring the situation of vulnerability of the families and clients.
The workshops had face-to-face feedback as follows:
• Sports workshops;
• Maximum of 10 students per class;
• Lessons reduced to 45 minutes;
• Sanitation of spaces and materials used at the beginning, breaks, and end of classes;
• Spaces equipped with sanitization points with alcohol in a gel, signage with directions and controlled flow with temperature measurement;
• Mandatory use of a mask to enter and remain in the institution;
• Demarcated spaces to ensure social distance;
• We will not have workshops in closed spaces;
Activities related to team and/or contact sports were rethought and adapted to maintain social distance. Therefore, each student had their material to carry out the practices proposed by the educators. The games and fights took place in an adapted way, focusing on the practice of movements and fundamentals of each modality, performed individually or with as much distance as possible in the games. The adapted activities offered at the NED-Núcleo Esporte e Desenvolvimento were also broadcast online, enabling the participation of students who could not participate in the activities in person.
The assistance provided by the Social Service team maintains a face-to-face shift for emergency actions and prioritizes remote family assistance. Routine appointments will be scheduled by appointment to avoid crowding.
The Gol de Letra Foundation team, together with specialist consultants, continue to monitor the situation of the epidemic and carry out studies and risk risks to adjust the protocol to the needs of the moment, always mandatory to maintain the safety and protection of the team, of those assisted and of your family members.
We emphasize that the adaptations were aimed at ensuring the safety and health of everyone, and that they were aligned with the scope of the approved project and that they did not harm the fulfillment of the project's object or its goals.
In September, depending on the indicators of the pandemic, it was possible to return with face-to-face activities in 04 schools, and with online activities in 02 partner schools of Fundação Gol de Letra.