KIFA FC formed
In the process of promoting quality and sustainable education in the post war area of Northern Uganda; after identifying potentiality in football among the young boys, under 17 years, out of school, around community surrounding Angic public primary school, in Kole District northern Uganda in the name of Kole Intellectual Forum Football Club (KIFA FC. The organization is at present embark on building strategies and plans to ensures that the FC strive up to the international scene; and these strategies and plans are, but not limited to the followings:
1. Designing a Free - WordPress - Professional Website; that is expected to be that website that will be, the first stop center for any information seekers, new fans, new players or members of the press; potential sponsors will be able to look at it; and another issue is that: the website will represent our club to the outside world and will probably be the first place people can visit to find out more about our club;
2. Set up our Team Website with an All-in-one Solution We will set up a SportsPress Pro, a plugin that allows us to easily add team and player profiles, league tables, upcoming matches and more to any WordPress site; attract new sponsors by offering them advertising space on our website; customize the size of sponsor logos, sort order, position, and the number of sponsors if they like them to be displayed on the footer or header of our website;
3. Build an Email Newsletter We will also treat an Email Newsletter as a great tool to keep players, fans and volunteers informed about upcoming events, games and everything else that is going on. We believe this as an effective channel to stay in touch with our most loyal fans, send them bonus material, thank you notes, exclusive content and other things that make them feel appreciated. We will also make others to sign up to our email list, this is a huge indicator of trust and interest on our activities and we will treat them with the respect they deserve;
4. Be Present on Social Media Social media is ubiquitous according to Kole Intellectual Forum Football Club (KIFA FC). To them, they emphasize that: today, almost everyone is a member of at least one platform; that is, Facebook; Twitter; YouTube; and FourSquare among others; and through these social media, we are convinced that, there will be a plenty of opportunity to create conversations around our club, promote events and publish news.
on the other hand, Offline Promotion Ideas for Kole Intellectual Forum Football Club (KIFA FC) will also be considered, although, a lot of merit can be dreived from the ideas above. they concluded tht: online promotion is not everything; but, expect tha, Offline promotion can also work to raise awareness of our team and its efforts;
5. Leverage Word of Mouth We assume that: before getting all fancy with social media and websites, why can’t we use one of the oldest means of communication known to man? Given the size of our network of friends, families, acquaintances team, supporters, fans and well wishers; we will access to a large community around us and beyond. And we are sure that people we or others know personally will often be happy to lend their support. Therefore, why not give them a chance? This kind of promotion can also easily go hand in hand with online marketing measures. For example, we can ask our family members to invite their friends to Facebook events.
6. Use Posters and Flyers Yeah, I’m talking about good old paper. Promotion via print media has worked for decades and continues to do so even in our digital age. We will use Free services like Canva; that will make it easy to design professionally-looking posters and flyers even for non-designers. No need to hire someone and spend extra money.
7. Involve Local Media We will get our stories into local radio, newspapers and magazines; all about cultivating relationships. Taking note that; Journalists and editors are constantly looking for new stories and material to fill their slots. If we can help them out with something interesting, they might even be grateful.
8. Give Back to the Community As I mentioned before, a lot of backing will come from your local environment. The people we and others on our team know personally will most often be our first backers. Therefore, why not give a chance to our local community first? What we mean by this is that: by doing good deeds and talking about it them, they will be the first to support our program. All these strategies and plans to Promotion of Kole Intellectual Forum Football Club (KIFA FC) is link to its project page on GlobalGiving link to:
KIFA FC formed 2