The train 100 girls project requires the following supplies are needed to make the project a success
3 Hairdryers - $700.00
IT Equipment - $2,00.000 (2 Desktops, 1 Laptop, 2 Printers, 1 Scanner, 2 Cameras, and Cell Phone)
1 Big Cooker - $700.00
1 Big Fridge - $600.00
5 Tailoring Machines - $1,650.00
5 Blow Dryers - $200.00
1 Big Washing Machine - $1,200.00
10 Dummies - $300.00
The supplies will be used in their trainings at the centre and in the centre
* The young mothers will receive support in their new roles and will learn how to properly care for their newborns.
* They will have a place where they can ask questions and share their worries, as well as somewhere to turn in an emergency.
* They will be offered childcare so that they can complete their high school diplomas or an apprenticeship.
* They will have a place where they can talk to other young mothers.
* They can prepare a meal for themselves.
* Targeted training courses in childcare, design, hairdressing, and computer science will offer them a chance to get an education and learn new practical and professional skills.
* The infrastructure in the centre will allow them to acquire knowledge and gain a new skill set so that they can start to think about what they could make and sell (Nairobi has a large population. As a result, there is a very large market for services and goods.) The costs for the initial furnishings and equipment are $7,350.
Community Focus Group (CFG) requires your support to raise the initial $7,350 for this project. Small Donations to reach our Goal will be helpful.
We look forward for your support.