September - November 2015
Association Footura continues to develop the main idea for establishing of the whole model of our Sports Charity League in Sofia, Bulgaria. We believe in this unique model for using the sport as a social tool and for months September, October and November, we even exceeded our planned activities and in this regard we may divide our activities in this period on three main directions:
1. Tournaments from Footura Charity League
- 1 table tennis tournaments for amateurs and students - http://footura.com/index.php/2015/10/07/prijatelski-turniri/
- 4 amateur and children table tennis tournaments - http://footura.com/index.php/2015/10/07/tenis-na-masa/
- 1 students only table tennis tournaments – http://footura.com/index.php/2015/10/07/tenis-na-masa/ These tournaments can become two by tomorrow when we already signed over 15 players for the second Students Table tennis tournament.
And more - http://footura.com/?s=%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%81+%D0%BD%D0%B0+%D0%BC%D0%B0%D1%81%D0%B0
- 3 tennis tournaments for youths and amateurs - http://footura.com/index.php/events/single-tennis-league-xi/ ; http://footura.com/index.php/2015/10/26/georgi-petrov-cvetomir-cenkov-i-tihomir-jelev/ ; http://footura.com/index.php/2015/11/16/nedelja-den-na-maistora/
- Administrative support in the creating and total organizational know-how of football club – starting its participation in Bulgarian football structure – Sofia area, 4th level. The team started with an amateur male team and two children formations with over 40 kids – born 2000 and 2002.
2. Support and partnership in big national and international sports events to motivate children, youths and amateur to play more sports:
- Support and official partnership in the International Series of football-table (djaga) in Sofia, Bulgaria on 30.10 – 02.11.2015 - http://footura.com/index.php/2015/11/05/systoja-se-pyrvoto-svetovno-pyrvenstvo-po-djagi-v-bulgarija/ . There were representatives from Greece, Italy, Iran, Germany, Austria, Serbia, etc. and Association Footura participated in the forming of Prize fund of the whole event
- Support and official partnership in the second National championship of football-table (djaga) to be held on 29.11.2015 http://footura.com/index.php/2015/11/17/nacionalna-djagi-liga/ . Association Footura participates also in the forming of Prize fund of the whole event
- Technical, administrative and marketing support and partnership in the implementing of the minifootball Galaxy league in Bulgaria (it is league known in several other countries in Europe). The league started successfully in October 2015 and it will continue to April 2016 with the participation of over 10 teams and over 150 young people from Sofia and the environment. Association Footura participates also in the forming of Prize fund of the whole event http://footura.com/index.php/2015/10/29/evro-turnir-po-minifutbol-galaxy-league/
3. Start of our poll, research and scientific activity among students (aged 8 – 14) and sports clubs working with children and youths in Sofia and in the whole territory of Republic Bulgaria.
- We gathered and still gather many questionnaires from various sports clubs – both amateur and professional, sports organizations, schools, universities, etc. We gather many individual questionnaires from many students in Sofia (studying in various schools) as we used video, internet and direct (face-to-face) methods. A team of us started to examine the situation in Bulgarian family, street, school, sports club, municipality, state from the perspective of Sports conditions and opportunities (for children, youths and amateurs).
- After almost every event you may find a link to our website, where there are a lot of pictures shared through active links in google drive.
Yes, we know that we are only in the beginning of our activities but we think that we are on the right way.
We will be happy to receive your opinions and advices about our next step and what to include more in our planned activities. We do it all together. Thank you