A View of Sari Janaparh
Sari Janaparh is a catch-all for a gaggle of projects in the Berd region of Tavush prvince in Armenia. We've been at it for a couple of years now, trying to attract investment and tourists to this off-the-beaten-track little corner of this magnificant country.
So far, Sari Janaparh has been able to bring quite a bit of life to the region!
- Bed and breakfasts in Artsvaberd, Berd, and Tavush village
- A gastrokitchen in Norashen, with soon a bed and breakfast
- Innovative greenhouses using ponics technology in Berd and in Nerkin Karmiraghbyur
- Hiking trails and guides through the fields of the upper villages, from Artsvaberd to Norashen (and dinner at the gastrokitchen)
- Spectacular views that let you see four villages down the valley from the park above Chinchin village
- A community based sewing project in the village of Aygepar
- A carpet weaving center in Berd
- Honey production in several of the villages
- Wine production in Berd
- A women's academy coming up soon in Berd
There are a lot more little pearls of wonderful new experiences to be had in the Berd region. And the amazingly fresh air is a free bonus!
We want to continue to contribute to the development of livelihoods and healthy lifestyles in the Berd region.
Please help us do that!
View from Soren Park in Berd
In the Cornfields of Artsvaberd