We wish you a fantastic start to your new year 2020! Happy to share our latest newsletter which gives news from across our projects! Click here to know more http://animedhtrust.org/newsletter/2019dec/newsdec2019.html
Our project Role Models in Year 2 of the project have been engaged in income generation activities and seeing steady rise in their incomes.
In December , when our outreach M&E Coordinator - Sara visited them across the 15 villages, she had this to report:
1. Maini has planted brinjals, beans, pumkin and tomato each in separate fields. She earns rupees 7000 thousand per month by selling vegetables.
2. Niru runs dairy and grows vegetables. Every day she sells 25 litre milk in the market. One litre cost rupees 50 and earns rupees 37,500 per month. By selling vegetable she earns rupees 3000 thousand per month.
3.Kashi has planted paddy, beans and brinjals
4. Babli has planted grams and brinjal
5. Shewanti has planted brinjal and preparing soil to plant some more vegetables.
6. Gulbi is growing Sanba and Pulses
7. Radhu grows vegetables such as pumkin, maize, bitter guard raddish etc
8. Saku works on both Vegetable and dairy. Daily 10 litre milk. 1 litre milk rupees 50 and earns 15000 per month. Vegetables such as pulses, bean and sweet patato are grown on her organic farm.
9. Santi has 10 Gir cows in her dairy and gets 30 litre milk. 1 litre 50 rupees. She earns 45000 thousand per month.
10. Sangita has 2 Gir cows in her dairy and gets 8 litre milk. 1 litre 30 rupees. She earns 7200 thousand per month.
11. Sumitra grows vegetables and has planted sugarcane. She earns 7000 thousand per month.
12. Muni has 5 Gir cows in her dairy and gets 14 litre milk. 1 litre 50 rupees. She earns 21000 thousand per month.
13. Lucy 's cow is unable to produce milk, Baby cows expired.
14.. Kalpana has two cows and get 8 litre milk every day. 1 litre 50 rupees. She earns rupees 12000 per month.
15.Pushpa grows vegetables such as brinjals.
16. Sakuntala runs dairy and grows vegetable (sanba and pulses: She has two cows and get 8 litre milk every day. 1 litre 50 rupees. She earns rupees 14400 per month.
17.Meena runs dairy and grows vegetable (Brinjal and pulses: She has two cows and get 7 litre milk every day. 1 litre 50 rupees. She earns rupees 6300 per month.
18. Somi runs dairy and grows vegetable ( Wal and turi(pulses); Cow is pregnant with seven month so she can’t give milk.
19. Bunny runs dairy (cow is pregnant so doesn’t give milk) and grows vegetable(Brinjal and pumpkin).
20. Munni runs dairy, gets 14 litre milk and earns 12600 per month.
21. Savita sold one cow and one cow is pregnant.
22. Kamu grows vegatables such as pulses and sanba.
23. Kalpna has dairy business, 8 litre milk per day. 1 litre 50 rupees. Earns 9600 per month.
24. Radha vegetables such as brinjal, pulses, radish and applied for poultry under government scheme.
25. Ranjana earned 5200 by selling vegetables such as radish and pulses. Planted more vegetables.
26. Saku growsvegetables such as Chiili, tomato, pulses and brinjal.