GlobalGiving RECEADIT Mbam Community Health Care Project (29930)
Fifteenth Project Report of Tuesday, November 23rd, 2021
On behalf of our RECEADIT Humanitarian Team, I take this opportunity to thank you so very much for your generosity and willingness to join us and to partnership with us on our journey of serving humanity through the Guidance, the Blessings, the Love and the Grace of God Almighty.
We are glad to provide you with the following progress report and updates for our “Mbam Community Health Care Project (29930)” thanks to your generosity:
1) As we reported in our Fourteenth Project Report of Tuesday, 27th, 2021, we moved into the New Clinic Building on Tuesday, September 1st, 2020. We regret to share with you the fact that Our Organized, Medical Training Program for all our RECEADIT workers and those of the New One Year Medical Training Program has been interrupted by the intensified war (See First Photo).
2) For this Fifteenth Project Report, our main focus is on our upgraded building program, which involves Solar installation, toilet upgrade inside the Building, and the construction of a new toilet outside, behind the Building (See Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth Illustration Photos);
3) This Fifteenth Project Report also focuses on Community Visits, undertaken by female nurses within the Mbam remote, rural Community in particular (See Eighth Photo);
4) We are glad to report that RECEADIT has purchased a new Bike for the Transportation and Distribution of Drugs/Medication and other medical Equipment to RECEADIT Clinics at Kitchu, Mbam, Muteff, and Ngemsibo Remote, Rural Communities; and
5) Even though we have an Organized, Medical Training Program for all our RECEADIT workers and a New One Year Medical Training Program, we must point out here again, with lots of regrets and disappointment, that: a) the intensified war keeps interrupting the program ; and b) our School of Health, Biomedical and Computer Sciences (SHBCS), as well as all other schools in this part of the country, have not been operational since October 2016 due to the serious, ongoing political crisis and war in Cameroon.
We will continue to provide you with monthly reports and updates of our other projects, activities, accomplishments, and challenges.
We hope that you will continue with us on this our journey of serving humanity through the Guidance, the Blessings, the Love and the Grace of God Almighty, a journey which has taken us to this “Mbam Community Health Care Project” through our new link: https://goto.gg/29930
For a Complete Version of this Project Report with Illustration Photos, please see Attachment.
Jilly M. Ngwainmbi, RECEADIT Project LeaderAttachments: