Shrijana, class-6 received 73.33% on Annual-Exam
Namaste and Greetings !
It’s our great pleasure to share with you friends the Quarterly progress report of SDO-Nepal’s child-home-orphanage for the duration of 3 May-24 August,2021 as follows:
In Nepal, we are facing the second wave of COVID-19. There are 2525 new cases, 2086 recoveries and 35 deaths in 24 hours. Unfortunately, spreading of second wave of COVID, schools are still closed and hence, children are studying through ONLINE classes. However, all the children are fine, safe and staying at orphanage with protective measures.
1) Educational progress of children:
It’s our great pleasure to share the Annual Results of the children with you all lovely friends. Thank you so much friends for your love and support and making all these possible here. The TOP-6 achievers are:
1) Shrijana , class-6 : 73.33 %
2) Susmita, class-7: 71.50 %
3) Dolma, class-7. : 70.625 %
4) Saraswati, class-10: 70.625 %
5) Karishma, class-6: 69.17. %
6) Pemba, class-6. : 68.17. %
Rest girls also achieved good results.
- Taking the precaution for COVID, the Oxygen level and temperature of the children is measured time to time through Oxymeter and Thermometer at orphanage. All the children found in good health.
- Children were pretty happy with the new books and stationery for the new academic session.
- Mega Bank provided the scholarship( which will cover tution fee partially) to our girls viz Saraswati class-10 , Susmita class-7 and Srijana class-6 for current academic session.
- In the leisure time, the elder girls are practiced to cook foods and cleaning the rooms and compound on the routine basis on the close supervision of their care-giver sister Indira.
- Children plays the games and practices exercises to be refreshed.
- Rakshya Bandhan festival is celebrated at orphanage, tying the sacred thread on the wrists and eating delicious Qwati ( sprouted lentils and beans mixed).
3) Financial status:
During this period we paid for food /water/ hygiene -$ 843, Stationery/photocopy paid $ 207. Electricity/ TV Cable/telephone/charges paid-$ 40, Mobile purchased(2 nos)- $ 250 , Internet charges $ 32,.Care-Giver salary paid- $ 450. House rent paid- $ 990.
4) Our kind Gratitude and Acknowledgements:
i) We are always Grateful to our most-respected-DONORS for your precious DONATIONS through GlobalGiving to ensure the lives of these children !
ii) Similarly, we are also thankful to you all beloved friends for your love and support with cash, foods, cloths stationery and accessories at our office to ensure the lives of these children.
THANK YOU ALL!!
Dear friends, from the love and support from all of you, our hopes are sprouting and getting encouragement to protect more needy children and run the orphanage sustainably. But, due to the COVID-19 pandemic and highly increasing market prices of the basic necessities day by day and rapidly increasing education costs, it is being hard to provide the fundamental needs to our orphans and abandoned children. Your every donation is precious and will bring the significant changes on the life of these orphans and abandoned children. we look forward for your continuous support, encouragement and hoping that you will spread your kind words to support on our Cause. These are also your own children. Before closing, we SDO members and all the children would like to extend our heartiest thanks to GlobalGiving Team, Our valued Donors and Supporters who have been supporting to our children!
Please take care and stay safe.
With kind gratitude !
New books and stationery makes children so happy.
Pemba,class-6 is measuring her Oxygen level.
Roshani happy with sacred thread at RakshyaBandhan
Children maintaining garden themselves.