AHCM is seeking to expand it's poultry project which is aimed at increasing it's income & improving the quality of life of the children under it's custody
1. To promote literacy in Uganda by children being able to attend school.
2. To provide food, clothing and medical care funds to the children
3. To provide life time skills of poultry rearing to the children
4. To provide employment to the people.
The benificiaries are HIV/AIDS orphaned children, street children and children from poor families under the custody of Another Hope Children’s Ministry located in Wakiso District and the surrounding areas in Uganda.
- Construction of Poultry houses
-Purchase of Chicks, feeds, vitamins, antibiotics & vaccinations
-Selling of the poultry products
-Monitoniring $ evaluation
The project will directly benefit the children under AHCM custody throughing providing them with basic needs as well as training them.
This project has provided additional documentation in a Microsoft Word file (projdoc.doc).