Many thanks for donating to HHP's "Migraine & Lupus Answers For Millions Worldwide" crowdfunding campaign.
We are excited to share that we are researching new ways to ensure a sustainable business model. This will enable us to continue development of a more user-friendly web platform for all health conditions. Initiatives include a new donor program, increased board-building activities, expansion of foundation funding opportunities, and cultivation of new partnerships.
As part of our vision to be the leading global resource for peer-to-peer health information, education, and support, we’re now preparing for the launch of our Peer-Led Patient Advocacy Program in Los Angeles, CA and Belfast, NI. This pilot program will match trained volunteer advocates with patients who need help making informed health decisions as well as navigating complex health systems.
The Patient Advocacy program will be our main funding campaign in 2019, and funds raised will be matched up to $25k by our generous supporter, ChildLife Essentials.
Your financial support also goes towards continuing research on Migraine and Lupus as well as the other invisible illnesses we are working on: Lyme Disease, Fibromyalgia, Crohn's and Chronic Fatigue.
Through your donations, we are:
- Collecting real-world data on migraine and lupus. If you know anyone with either of these conditions, please share our surveys:
- Sharing our migraine survey results in real time with the public, including over 50 reports from almost 13,000 participants to date
- Disseminating lupus survey results, with more reports to follow in the coming weeks
- Preparing surveys to conduct research on Crohn’s Disease, Lyme, Fibromyalgia, and Chronic Fatigue. The surveys will include real-world data on causes, symptoms, and treatments.
- Developing a content management strategy to disseminate our research findings
- Creating a system to ensure our research is both accurate and easily accessible to the public
Your contributions enable us to continue creating the most comprehensive data collection tools to learn about the needs of individuals with migraine, lupus, and other invisible illnesses. We hope you will continue to support our mission to help those seeking accurate and objective information about their health conditions.
For more information about how HHP is helping to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, we invite you to visit our website at https://humanhealthproject.org/
Please consider making another donation to our Migraine & Lupus Answers For Millions Worldwide campaign to help us continue our research. https://www.globalgiving.org/projects/hhp2018/