Problems being addressed:
1) Historical prejudices and misunderstandings
2) Unequal opportunities for personal development
3) Shortage of local leaders the developing world
We invite volunteers from low- and medium-income countries to run extra-curricular classes in rural Wielkopolska and work with us for 6 months.
Rural youth meets foreigners, often for the first time, and learns about the wider world through varied curriculum. Volunteers acquire a wide range of skills and a language
- We organize a conference in Poznań, Poland to recruit 10 Polish volunteers and train them
- With the new volunteers we fundraise, build local partnerships and recruit 20 foreign volunteers
- Foreign volunteers come and work with rural youth
We target 5 rural schools, 150 pupils in each. Through direct contacts, young students will boost kids horizons and imagination. Besides supplying the children for the future, the project develops volunteers' experience and counteracts prejudices.