PSYDEH and women partners do not take COVID-19 wreaking havoc on fieldwork and funding lying down.
Over the past few months, your donation helps us to
- release our 186-page e-book with women partners' stories and portraits
- plan a COVID-19 project to offer short-and medium-term help to women and communities
- publish our 2019 annual report
STORYTELLING AS LEADER TRAINING AND MARKETING TOOL
To play our part in helping rural and indigenous communities navigate the pandemic, PSYDEH plans a new initiative and launched this crowdfunding CAMPAIGN to fund it. The forward-looking project supports five women-led organizations with (a) trustworthy coronavirus information they share with neighbors and (b) training on sustainable natural resource use while offering short-term (c) food assistance and income-generation help to 100 families.
2019 ANNUAL REPORT
We just published our most detailed and visually polished ANNUAL REPORT. Inside, you’ll read about 2019 work and awards, why our scalable model, our finances, and you’ll find interviews with our UK and USA staff. This high-quality report reflects the work that your hard-earned money funds.
PSYDEH’s 3rd quarter report will celebrate:
- progress with our "Seed Fund" activity
- end-of-2020 strategic planning finished early with partner involvement
- more GlobalGiving wins.
New COVID-19 Campaign
2019 Annual Report