| Jan 20, 2015
The OneMama Clinic Now has New Beautiful Buildings
We are growing and expanding in ways that truly are miraculous! We really are all ONE Mama to each other and this is our living example.
Take a look at our NEW Pictures showing our progress. We are no longer working out of mud hut conditions! We now have separated clinic buildings from staff and family buildings, improving overall community sanitation.
NEW clinic buildings and clinic rooms with a NEW paint job.
New Community Center area in use until our more robust Community Center buildings are constructed in next few years
New Clinic Status
- We are an official Ugandan Health center ll
- Clinic can now support up to 350 people a day for our special events.
New OneMama Signs
- Updated signage for the OneMama clinic and road to the OneMama Clinic
New Paint Job for all OneMama buildings
- New paint jobs for the new clinic buildings in process
- We now have both solar and traditional electricity powering the clinic
- This is creating a hybrid model using both to generate electricity for the clinic.
- Only two years ago we didn't even have solar power… now we have both solar and traditional electricity! First time in community history!
Ebola Prevention Program is in place:
- Onemama put in place an ongoing educational program teaching the community on how to protect themselves from Ebola and diseases of that nature.
- We have also put a protection protacal in place for our health providers and teams
We mostly fund the OneMama.org programs from our economic sustainability programs on our website donor page at onemama.org. The OneMama Collection that many of you purchase all year round and your monthly donations are what pay for our medical supplies, medical staff, and even many of our building upgrades on the ground in Uganda. We make very little go a long way, and I could not be prouder of the community, directors, and all those who have stepped up and started to take action to BE the change in the world.
We want to THANK each and every one of you in the OneMama World Community for helping us grow and evolve thru each of these stages of growth. We look forward to all that we can accompish together in the years to come not only for this clinic but the future 250 clinics that we will build together.
Sending each of you the gift of Light and LOVE in your lives and hearts.
Siobhan Neilland – Founder of OneMama.org