OneMama, since being awarded Consultative ECOSOC status with the United Nations in late 2019, has a powerful advantage to select delegates to join OneMama at the CSW virtual event from the UN in New York City, March 15-26, 2021.
We are hoping you will join our already existing incredible delegate team, and we want to open up the opportunity to YOU to join the OneMama family on such a meaningful mission.
- Passionate and excited about moving the needle for change for unrepresented rural communities of women leaders both internationally and nationally.
- Moved by the specific work OneMama does to support global change for social equality and economic sustainability.
- Inspired to change policy and address key issues in this field through the United Nations platform.
We will be hand choosing individuals based on their passion and areas of expertise best equipped to help carry out the OneMama fight to help amplify the voices of those who can’t be heard.Important requirements needed to apply:
- Must be 18 years of age or older to apply.
- Commit to attend the Commission on the Status of Women (CSW) virtually event March 15-26th, 2021.
- Commit to attend and participate in OneMama’s NGO CSW65 Forum Parallel event on Friday, March 19th, 2021, at 2:00pm Eastern. Complete details to come.
- Become a OneMama Action Alliance member. If you are not a OneMama member yet, learn more and sign-up by clicking HERE (select one of the three membership options).
- Complete our application form online (shortened, since this event is not in-person).
- Submit a written one-page narrative why you would be a good fit to our delegate team while highlighting your specialties. Also explain why the themes for the CSW65 are important to you. Include your resume, CV, and/or letters of endorsements. (You may submit these documents with your application form online.)
- Attend all virtual events that are assigned to you and write a summary report regarding each event.
- Contribute to writing a blog post regarding the event for our OneMama blog and social media.
- Uphold personal social media requirements.
Thank You and Thanks for Moving the Needle of Change with us,
The OneMama Action Alliance Family