During the second quarter of 2019, Juanfe's Employment and Entrepreneurship Office (EEO) reached several goals. The EEO is the third and last phase of a two-year model that serves adolescent mothers and their children and is focused on the economic inclusion of these young mothers. This quarter, the EEO:
- Identified 324 job opportunities, managed 71 jobs, and established 62 corporate contacts.
- Contributed to the attainment of formal jobs through 66 psycho-technical tests, the drafting of 72 resumes, and the follow-up on 30 beneficiaries that are currently employed.
- Strengthened the skills of 359 young mothers through 6 courses and 6 workshops for professional enhancement.
- 16 teenage mothers received training in entrepreneurship and will soon launch their own stores. 1 young woman received a sewing machine and a clothing-filleting machine to start her dressmaking business.
- Private sector enterprises met the Juanfe Foundation and became familiar with responsible employment policies thanks to three activities organized by the EEO: the Juanfe Tour, the Job Fair, and the Business Breakfast. Several beneficiaries started their internships as a result of the contacts established during these events.