| Jul 25, 2023
Training and Educational Innovation Workshops.
Training and Educational Innovation (FIE) has taught and participated in several workshops, we invite you to meet them:
1. Workshop for the prevention of child sexual abuse of boys and girls:
By virtue of addressing the message of prevention of child sexual abuse, sexuality is addressed from a comprehensive approach throughout each of the sessions.
It is worth mentioning that we understand by sexuality the set of elements that give identity to a person related to attitudes, beliefs, fantasies, practices, roles, expression of emotions, relationships and bonding with other people.
Throughout the sessions we address 3 of the 4 pillars of sexuality through different activities:
1) Eroticism: It is the identification of pleasant and unpleasant sensations through the senses.
2) Gender: These are the characteristics associated with being male or female (This pillar is not addressed in the workshop) .
3) Reproductiveness: It refers not only to the fact of having children but also to the ability to create. It is also linked to caring behaviors towards yourself and towards others.
4) Affective ties: The relationships we establish with other people who are significant to us, but also the importance of having moments of introspection to get to know each other and stay in touch with ourselves.
We achieved in this workshop that NNA name and locate the parts of their body, and therefore, the identification of what they like and dislike to do with their body; good and bad treatment; and risk situations.