| Oct 5, 2023
We worked with 336 teenagers in the past 5 years
With this report, we are pleased to present the successes we have achieved over the past five years in providing career counseling to at-risk teenagers.
During these five years we managed to:
- reach 336 teenagers who were included in groups and trainings for career training 1 to 1;
- we attracted and trained over 400 volunteers from various professions;
- over 60 different professions were presented to the teenagers;
- the teenagers visited over 30 local and international companies;
- we conducted numerous training sessions to increase professional orientation and acquire professional skills for finding, applying for and keeping a job.
Measures of success from meetings with students are: increased interest in the learning process and more regular attendance at classes. The teenagers readily participated in the career workshops and career forums we organized. Only 12 students gave up.
At the moment, both schools and business companies express their willingness and readiness to continue working together with the "Step for Bulgaria" foundation.
Thanks to your support, we are delighted with the successes we have achieved for students at risk of leaving school, isolation and poverty. Due to changes in the foundation's team, we have decided to pause work on the project for the time being and focus our efforts on supporting another group of children in need.
Our new project aims to improve the physical, cognitive, socio-emotional and language capabilities of children who experience various developmental challenges due to neurological and genetic conditions. We aim to empower at least 13 children through optimal brain learning based on the principles of neuroplasticity.
You can read more about our new project here
We will be glad if you support us.