100 students need textbooks to learn at the rural Asiafo Amanfro Community School. Classroom sets will allow students to better understand and actively engage in their curriculum in order to continue their educational opportunity.
The Asiafo Amanfro Community School lacks crucial resources that will help students develop and grow. Each classroom has only one subject textbook, which means every student must use that one book. Imagine a whole class trying to huddle around one book. This makes it difficult for teachers to engage students in lessons and for students to independently and in-class learn.
Textbooks purchased will give each classroom sets of subject based learning resources. Classroom sets will be rotated and used for future students as the school expands. With textbooks for every student into the classroom, children will be able to have consistent access to learning resources and improve quality of their education. By giving students resources, we can empower them to take control of their education and continue their educational ambition.
- A rural community school will have the proper resources to effectively teach village children.
- Books will continue to impact children for years, as they will be re-used by grades each year.
- Students will gain appreciation for books as they will be a consistent part of their education and lives.
- The Asiafo Amanfro Community School can accommodate more children with more books.
- Students with improved education have the potential for high school and more educational schooling.