Jan 27, 2020

Spring thaw & funding

We are very excited about this project. Due to some unforseen environmental and weather issues we have experienced delays in moving this project forward. Combined with the need to raise the necessary funding and following the cousel of our leaders on the gound, we have determined it would be best to push this project start in the Spring of 2020. Waiting until after the Spring thaw will lower costs and raise the success level of this project. There is a lot of excitment in the community! Meanwhile we are working diligently to raise the remaining funds and get all the materials in place!

Oct 30, 2019

Project Start Extended due to weather

We are very excited about this project. Due to some unforseen environmental and weather issues we have experienced delays in moving this project forward. Combined with the need to raise the necessary funding and following the cousel of our leaders on the gound, we have determined it would be best to push this project start in the Spring of 2020. Waiting until after the Spring thaw will lower costs and raise the success level of this project. There is a lot of excitment in the community! Meanwhile we are working diligently to raise the remaining funds and get all the materials in place!

 
WARNING: Javascript is currently disabled or is not available in your browser. GlobalGiving makes extensive use of Javascript and will not function properly with Javascript disabled. Please enable Javascript and refresh this page.