SMART CLASSROOM FOR POOR CHILDREN EDUCATION
Reporting Date : Upto 26.09.2021.
COVID -19, IN THE PRESENT SITUATION, THE TV AND COMPUTER SYSTEM ARE USED FOR ONLINE CLASS ...
Quality Educational for Rural poor children:
Quality education is an essential requisite in to days competitive environment. Technology has affected us in every aspect. The smart classes is a modernized method of education in Indian education scenario which provides quality education to students by helping them in better concept formation, concept elaboration, improvement in reading
Importance of Smart Classes for Poor students in Rural and Tribal villages.
E-learning and smart classroom aims at developing the students learning ability as the entire chapters become more interesting to study and hence improve the results of the students. The smart classrooms are the new generation educational product which helps students gain more marks and is a step to the future of education. E-learning is a revolutionary product in the field of education.
A smart classroom can be considered as a virtual classroom. A Smart Classroom duplicates the capabilities found in a real classroom.
The Funds used for Components of Smart Class Room:
• Smart Board (6X4)
• Smart LED TV High (Panasonic 42”, 2 USB, Viera connect)
• Short throw Projector (Panasonic PT-VX400)
• Video Conferencing Equipments
• Laptop with Internet connection (with public IP)
• Document Camera/ Visulaizer (12 time optical Zoom and 8 time Digital Zoom)
• Podium (ITC 6236B, 60W amplifier inbulit)
• Video Conferencing – High Definition (Lifesize Express 220) and Screen
Architecture of Smart Classroom at Library.
The POOR students also have expressed their very many thanks to the generosity of the individual donors.