Provide basic health amenities, nutrition and psychological services for 3000 disadvantaged mothers and children in Dhanyala Pakistan, who can not afford these services otherwise. Help in training and empowering local women to provide professional healthcare services to mothers and children.
Mother & Child health is becoming an endemic in Pakistan with no comprehensive platform or infrastructure; physical, social or professional to solve all related problems and more than 500,000 women continue to die of pregnancy complications and childbirth every year of which 99% of maternal deaths from childbirths occur in the developing world. Infant mortality rate in Pakistan is greater than 1 in 10 compared to 1 in 143 in developed countries.
By setting up a Mother and Child Healthcare (MCH) Center of Excellence to:
Provide immediate access to high quality healthcare services to over 13000 people.
Build Capacity of 250 MCH workers by professional training & development.
Build a self sustaining entrepreneurial framework for MCH professionals.
Provide a platform to organizations working on MCH through resource sharing and support.
Converge Research and Development on MCH.
Advocacy & Activism on MCH Public Policy & Legislation.
1. Improved Mother and Child Heathcare (MCH) Network
2. Increased number of trained MCH professionals
3. More responsive and responsible MCH Emergency Response & Management System
4. Self sustaining entrepreneurial networking of MCH professionals
5. Robust Capacity Building education, research and development network
6. MCH Research studies & Publications
7. Professional and Scientific knowledge and expertise exchange
8. Global knowledgebase on MCH