Cleaning and maintenance of the facilities (advances in the new play area for our guests)
We have employees who work daily providing food and care for our pets, but our most important challenge is food.
· Food, water and veterinary care for the residents of the facility.
· 2 free sterilizations were performed thanks to the collaboration with the Ministry of Health.
· Ivermectin was applied to all resident pets by our veterinarian Uriel Valdez for flea and tick control.
· 5 cremation services were provided to people in the community who have lost a 4-legged friend.
· We returned with a sterilization program with the support of the local government and Colorado State University, now a campaign has been carried out in the community of San Bruno. (22 sterilizations)
Project reports on GlobalGiving are posted directly to globalgiving.org by Project Leaders as they are completed, generally every 3-4 months. To protect the integrity of these documents, GlobalGiving does not alter them; therefore you may find some language or formatting issues.
If you donate to this project or have donated to this project, you can recieve an email when this project posts a report. You can also subscribe for reports without donating.
Give the gift of stability in a time of instability. Set up an automatic, monthly gift now and get matched at 100%—because the COVID-19 pandemic has hurt us all, and it will take all of us to overcome it. Terms and conditions apply.
Monthly giving is as easy, safe, and as inexpensive as a Netflix subscription. Start a monthly donation to Hagamos Mas por Santa Rosalia, A.C. today and get matched at 100%. Terms and conditions apply.