Independence Day Celebration
She makes the world bright, but still struggles to see light.
Rescue foundation was established to accelerate the progress on meeting needs of survivors. While rehabilitation we stand behind survivors equal participation in all aspects of their lives, focusing on five priority areas: enhance knowledge by providing formal and informal education, help them to upgrade their healthy, increase strength to face the world with legal aid program, self-realization and actualization by counseling and build a new confidence and economically sustainability by vocational training and providing jobs.
Our three protective homes is an actual home for them where they grow, achieve energy and strength to cope and face with the world. We not only help them to learn how to face and fight under critical circumstances but also we they learn how to nurture own self and live in harmony hence after.
Besides Challenge of identification of our investigators in the brothel or Attacks of perpetrators on us, we are still optimistic toward any risk to save innocent lives from the clutches of evil. It also strengthen us to develop more and more effective strategies to attain our goal of rendering humanitarian lives to more and more girls and help them regain their human rights.
With best regards,
President, Rescue Foundation
Mission: to prevent and protect children and young adults from trafficking for sexual exploitation, our mission is to reinstate human rights to victims of human trafficking, trafficked from Bangladesh, Nepal and India who are sexually abused and are sold for forced prostitution.
Rescue, Rehabilitation and Repatriation of victim girls/women/children of Human Trafficking who are sold for forced prostitution.
- Investigation and Identification.
- Health care.
- Legal aid.
- Vocational training.
- Psycho-social training.
Currently Rescue Foundation has a Staff of about 81 members, including the president, a Project Executive, Advocates, Probation Officers, Counselors, Doctors and other administrative staff.
The beneficiaries are girls /women /children who are victims of Human Trafficking and are sold for forced prostitution. They have lost all faith on mankind due to the physical & mental Torture in the Brothels as well as intricate brain wash. They are underprivileged and most of them are illiterate.
Statistics from 1st July to 31st October 2020 :
Number of Investigations: 16
Number of Rescue Raids: 6
Number of Rescued Girls: 14
Admitted to our Three Home (includes victim transferred from government homes / or by police): 130
Repatriation of Victims (handover to Parents or Native Ngo): 113
Total Number of Girls Provided with Medical treatment/Checkups:
- General Checkup : 130
- Hospital Visit : 31
- We are extremely proud of all our survivors who passed their exams with flying colours. This year a total of 18 survivors appeared for their Higher Secondary Certificate and Secondary School Certificate. We wish them best of luck for their future endeavors and become a source of inspiration for our other survivors.
- Each year we celebrate multiple festivals across all our homes. Ganesh Chaturthi is a Hindu festival, celebrating the arrival of Ganesha from the Kailash Parvat, with his mother goddess Parvati. Survivors from all shelter homes actively participated in the celebrations. An idol was installed for five days.
- PROJECT E K A T R A (A L L T O G E T H E R )A Livelihood & Training initiative:
"I really enjoyed teaching the girls, I'm still one of them, but now they look upto me"
That was told to us by one of the girls who had taken on the role of a trainer during the lock-down, since teachers and trainers couldn't travel. Several girls stepped up over the last 4 months and took on various responsibilities, serving as inspiration for Project Ekatra, named to signify that together we can achieve anything.
- Independence Day: We celebrated 74th year of freedom & Independence in all our Shelter Homes with zeal and enthusiasm. Our survivors prepared various dance routines on patriotic songs. This year API From Manor Police Station visited our Boisar Home as Chief Guest & appreciated our survivors for putting up a great show.
We shall also appreciate your recommending Rescue Foundation to other donors in U.S.A and abroad to strengthen our fund raising efforts.
We request that you kindly visit us. Your visit will enable you to assess our Progress first hand and visualize the opportunities Rescue Foundation has for achieving an enviable position in the field of anti-human trafficking and forced prostitution.
INDEPENDENCE DAY Celebration
Secondary School Certificate
Ganesh Chaturthi is a Hindu festival,
Ganesh Chaturthi is a Hindu festival,
PROJECT EKATRA (A L L T O G E T H E R )