Mitzi, such a beautiful Angel
IT IS HERE! GIVING TUESDAY IS TODAY! WE NEED YOUR HELP TODAY!
GlobalGiving has allocated up to $500,000 in matching funds, which is only available for TODAY ONLY….and the clock is TICKING . . . .and we are in a contest for those matching funds…..help us WIN!
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN FOR SUGAR’S GIFT™?
Every gift we receive from you and all others TODAY will help us grab more of the MATCHING FUNDS available - today ONLY. All donations for any amount up to $1,000 per donor will count towards getting us our portion of the matching funds! Plus, there are BONUSES for organizations who reach certain levels. We NEED all of it! Our goal is to reach $10,000 TODAY – so please HELP US by telling your family, your friends, your networks on social media – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc., to PLEASE donate to Sugar’s Gift TODAY by donating through our Global Giving site. CLICK HERE TO DONATE. YOU ARE WELCOME TO SHARE THIS EMAIL!
IF THOSE MATCHING FUNDS AREN’T ENOUGH……
GlobalGiving is still matching your first Monthly Donation (as long as you commit to a minimum of 4 consecutive months) by 100% up to $200! Click here to go to the Monthly Donation Tab Page. Just think of how many families and pets you’ll be helping! We’re incredibly grateful for all the people who have done that already, and we thank you for your generosity! For those anonymous donors, we can’t thank you enough, either. Your contributions will help ensure that we can continue our mission to help as may Beautiful Souls cross the Rainbow Bridge from home, in their peaceful and loving environment. If you have made a contribution in the past, now is time to consider an annual Gift to honor your beloved pet at the Rainbow Bridge.
OUR MISSION – WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO
We at Sugar's Gift™ do not charge for any of our services to help your terminally ill baby. Why? Our mission from the beginning has been all about the Little Ones, not about how much money someone has. We don't charge you on a sliding scale. We don't charge you based on your income. We believe this: Every one of you who has a terminally ill pet has something in common with all of us: the love for our pets, our companions, our Little Angels and the need to have them pass in the most comfortable surroundings. That is something sacred to us. We share that love and respect you for that love, as well. That is why we do not charge you for our services. It is the last Gift you can give your baby, and it is Sugar's Gift to both of you.
YES, WE ARE GROWING!
We now have Five Active Sugar’s Gift™PawPrints nationwide!
- Sarasota/Manatee Counties FL
- Ft. Collins, CO and partnering with Colorado State University Veterinary Teaching School with Argus Institute
- Jupiter, FL and Palm Beach County
- Las Vegas, NV and Clark County
- Vacaville, CA and Solano County
And… Our Network is slated to grow even more in 2020. We’ll be branching out to these other great cities in the coming year!
Sugar’s Gift™ NEW PawPrints on the Horizon:
- Atlanta, GA
- Austin, TX
- Chicago, IL
- Dallas, TX
- Nashville, TN
- Phoenix, AZ
- UC Davis Veterinary School, CA – is interested and we are discussing options to work together in the coming year.
- Other chapters will naturally expand through the Veterinary College networks throughout the country and several are committing to help us with the cause!
So, when we say every dollar counts…..EVERY DOLLAR COUNTS.
OUR PET OWNERS, OUR MESSAGE….
All across the country when we share what Sugar’s Gift™ is all about, no one ever mentions the word bittersweet. Most people describe our services as, “Bringing lasting peace to pets and their owners after a life full of love.” We offer a life-changing experience...our services extend far beyond the time and scope of the services we provide for you and your pet. We are here as a resource, an ear or a shoulder to cry on, an organization that will always be here for you and your furbabies. Some of our pet owners have described our client care service as unsurpassed. Read some of our testimonials here.
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE AND FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM!
All of our followers on Facebook have been working overtime! We wanted 1,200 Likes by 11/6, and ended up with 1,150 - we almost made it. But, since then, all of our followers have been lighting up the internet and we are now at 1,233! We want to build even more Facebook Likes: www.facebook.com/sugarsgift (We have a goal of 1,500 likes by the end of 2019) We’ll make sure you’re the first to know all the good news we have for you. And, Kelly E has been working overtime, too, on our Instagram page and posting through the night. Thank you, Kelly! www.instagram.com/sugarsgift.
WHAT WE NEED NOW FROM YOU
- We need you to help us reach $10,000 by midnight tonight! We’ve been busy making great use of your generous donations, but we seriously need more. Please tell others about us. Our goal is to help one pet per day cross over the Rainbow Bridge with comfort, dignity and peace. It costs us approximately $1,000 to help one pet. We have a lofty goal on this campaign FOR TODAY, GIVING TUESDAY, OF $10,000. With that, not only can we get matching funds, but we can get bonus money! Now, that doesn't all have to be in large chunks! Every amount matters! Small or large, please click and help us with our expansion. With $10,000, we can help 10 pets cross over the Rainbow Bridge from home. Again, if you know of corporations that may be able to help us, please let us know, or have them call us. We need help, we need you, and we can do this.....together! Plus, we could get a nice match from GlobalGiving which will make those dollars stretch even further. If you would like your gift restricted to a certain location, just let us know and we’ll set it aside for those babies, specifically.
- If you work for or with a Corporation or Foundation, let us know. We would love to talk with them to form a partnership and help the Little Angels together. It would also help to know if they match employees' donations. (We are happy to speak with your Human Resources Department, if you would like us to inquire about this for you)
- We are still in the running for a large grant of $40,000 from the Atlantic and Allstate – please click this link to nominate us! The more nominations, the more likely we are to be considered. Thank you, Angela D and Michelle S for all your hard work on this. The deadline to nominate us is December 10. Thanks Cindy S for the email to let us know these funds are available! http://links.e.theatlantic.com/ctt?kn=6&ms=MjI0NTAwMjIS1...&r=NTk1OTQ5MDYwNTgxS0&b=0&j=MTYyMTIzMjU2NgS2&mt=1&rt=0
- Angela D and JoCarole Hare also raising money for us on Facebook who is giving away $7,000,000 in matching funds – thank you for your hard work on that, too!
We are looking for Volunteers – our needs are growing, so please complete the Volunteer form on the website if you have a special skillset or have extra time on your hands. Our website has a few positions listed and we certainly have a need for various Administration positions, Website Manager, Social Media Team Members, Event Planners, and many more. And, if you just want to join us but don’t have anything in particular in mind, that is OK, too! Remember, though…..all positions are Volunteer, not paid. That is one reason our overhead rate is at 2% currently, and our goal is not to let it increase over 5%. We are very cognizant of our costs. We want your dollars to go to our mission, not our overhead expenses.
Sugar’s Gift™ is the only non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization in the country whose mission is to help terminally ill pets cross over the Rainbow Bridge from home with comfort, dignity and peace.
Please give generously.....monthly, annually, whatever suits your budget. All the other Little Angels need us....and we need you. Thank you.
We apologize, in advance, if you receive a duplicate of this report. We are sending this through our email server, too, so you may get 2 of the same reports. Just simply forward one to someone you feel would like to read it! Thank you.
Kitty, the Pittie, what a good girl....
Taz, what a good sweet Angel at the Bridge
Marley, whose Mom is missing her....
Zip was a very beautiful baby, now at the Bridge
Sherman, being festive for the holidays!