• Need to help bridge the digital divide between the have- and the have- Nots.
• Need to provide computer literacy, enrichment and training programs to marginalized communities.
• Need to bring the potential of Information technology to those who have not been touched by it as yet.
• Need to open up a window of opportunities for youths in disadvantaged communities and help them realize their true potential.
• The selection, renovation and equipping of a building for the training center.
• Identifying and employing qualified tutors to provide training. 3. Identifying donor sources to help fund the project.
• A public awareness campaign on the benefits
The project will broaden to include a majority of underprivileged children and youth of all ages, from pre-school to secondary school. The project will be scaled up and modified along the way, in response to the demands of local residents.