| Apr 26, 2022
Dreams come true
Abdul Rahman during fit session
Dear Alhassan donors, supporters, and believers,
Thank you for donating to Egyptian Kids on Wheels project. Your donations play a major role in changing kids’ lives. Helping kids developing a positive and healthy attitude towards their physical challenge is the first step towards success and self-realization.
Through this project, we offer the following services for kids:
- A customized wheelchair that fits the injury and needs of each kid.
- Physical and psychological rehabilitation that aims to change their mindset. Not only for the kids, but also for their parents.
- Providing schools and homes with the necessary accessibility which allowing the transportation of the kids.
- Recreational events and awareness campaigns throughout the year that encourages networking and exchanging experiences.
- Sports programs in six different sports and numerous arts workshops.
Some people may think that kids using wheelchairs have limited capabilities as a result of their injury.
But here are examples that assure you that if these kids have the right tools, they can be just like all other kids.
Abdul Rahman is a 9-year-old boy who suffers from Spina bifida and he is a student in the fourth grade of primary school. Unfortunately, he is suffering from his inability to go to school, due to his use of the traditional wheelchair, which is very heavy.
After Abdul Rahman received his new customized wheelchair, he went to school daily.
Abdul Rahman is dreaming of joining the team work of AlHassan Foundation when he grew up, so that he can help other children who are going through the same difficulties that he faced
I want to tell you frankly that our kids’ smile worth a lot. We’re forever proud that you helped us be a part of these kids’ journeys. Witnessing the changes these kids and their parents go through is so precious and indescribable.
We want to thank every donor or supporter who helps us to achieve this success and we urge you to continue supporting us in our case, our hope, our dream through subscribing to monthly donation which helps us secure more funds to help more wheelchairs users and their families.
Please visit our Facebook page to read other success stories:
Thank you for believing in the differently abled. :)
Abdul Rahman setting on his customized wheelchair