Economic Empowerment for Women

by Edo State Women Association Vetted since 2013 Top Ranked Effective Nonprofit
Economic Empowerment for Women
Economic Empowerment for Women
Economic Empowerment for Women
Economic Empowerment for Women
Economic Empowerment for Women
Economic Empowerment for Women
Economic Empowerment for Women
Economic Empowerment for Women
Economic Empowerment for Women
Economic Empowerment for Women
Economic Empowerment for Women
Economic Empowerment for Women
Economic Empowerment for Women
Economic Empowerment for Women
Economic Empowerment for Women
Economic Empowerment for Women
Economic Empowerment for Women
Economic Empowerment for Women
Economic Empowerment for Women
Economic Empowerment for Women
Nov 9, 2017

BLOGGING

BLOGGING
BLOGGING

To further engagement with our supporters we have been developing a training program on blog writing and audience engagement, with the hopes of recruiting volunteers who could benefit from the experience we have to offer as an established charity with over 26 years proven track record. Recruitment is planned to start after winter and we are excited to partner with our supporters. 

In other news we have in total raised about 6% of the funds needed to start off our program (kept save in our UK acccount) and we are still very hopeful for the remaining 94% to be raised in the near future. Will keep you all posted as details come in.

Best wishes

Edo State Women Association

Comments:

About Project Reports

Project Reports on GlobalGiving are posted directly to globalgiving.org by Project Leaders as they are completed, generally every 3-4 months. To protect the integrity of these documents, GlobalGiving does not alter them; therefore you may find some language or formatting issues.

If you donate to this project or have donated to this project, you will get an e-mail when this project posts a report. You can also subscribe for reports via e-mail without donating.

Get Reports via Email

We'll only email you new reports and updates about this project.

Organization Information

Edo State Women Association

Location: Benin City, Edo State - Nigeria
Website:
Project Leader:
Eki Ogbeide
Benin City, Edo State Nigeria
$3,708 raised of $60,848 goal
 
99 donations
$57,140 to go
Donate Now
lock
Donating through GlobalGiving is safe, secure, and easy with many payment options to choose from. View other ways to donate
Add Project to Favorites

Help raise money!

Support this important cause by creating a personalized fundraising page.

Start a Fundraiser

Learn more about GlobalGiving

Teenage Science Students
Vetting +
Due Diligence

Snorkeler
Our
Impact

Woman Holding a Gift Card
Give
Gift Cards

Young Girl with a Bicycle
GlobalGiving
Guarantee

Sign up for the GlobalGiving Newsletter

WARNING: Javascript is currently disabled or is not available in your browser. GlobalGiving makes extensive use of Javascript and will not function properly with Javascript disabled. Please enable Javascript and refresh this page.