GlobalGiving RECEADIT Drug Assistance for Internally Displaced People (39386) Project
Thirteenth Project Report of Friday, February 24th, 2023
On behalf of our RECEADIT Humanitarian Team, I take this opportunity to thank you so very much for your generosity and willingness to join us and to partnership with us on our journey of serving humanity through the Guidance, the Blessings, the Love, and the Grace of God Almighty.
We are glad to provide you with the following progress report and updates for our “Drug Assistance for Internally Displaced People Project (39386)” thanks to your generosity:
1) As we indicated in our Twelfth Project Report of Saturday, October 29th, 2022, we must still point out and emphasize with a lot of regret and frustration that because of the threat posed by Covid -19 and the intensification of the war in the English speaking part of Cameroon where our RECEADIT Clinics at Bassamba, Kitchu, Mbam, Muteff, and Ngemsibo remote rural communities are located, RECEADIT has turned its attention to and its focus on drugs/medication for the Internally Displaced People (This explains why most of the Illustration Photos are about drugs/medication, drug/medication transportation and distribution to Our five Clinics (See First, Second, Third, Fourth and fifth Illustration Photos);
2) This our Thirteenth Project Report still focuses on our continued concern for and the horrible and deplorable living conditions of some of the Internally Displaced People within the Bassamba, Kitchu, Mbam, Muteff, and Ngemsibo rural communities where our RECEADIT Clinics are located (See Sixth, Seventh, Eighth, Ninth, Tenth and Eleventh Illustration Photos);
3) We continue to be very glad and proud to report that now our six RECEADIT Motor Bikers are doing an excellent job with our six RECEADIT Bikes of rushing Internally Displaced People and families to our RECEDIT Clinics at Bassamba, Kitchu, Mbam, Muteff and Ngemsibo for needed, urgent medical treatment (See Second, Third, and fifth Illustration Photos);
4) With the increase in mosquitoes and malaria fever between December 2022 and January 2023, our RECEADIT Medical Team had to turn its attention to its RECEADIT Home Visits Program to provide medical assistance to patients within the remote, rural communities of Bassamba, Kitchu, Mbam, Mutef and Ngemsibo where our RECEADIT Clinics are Located (See Sixth, Seventh, Eighth, Ninth, Tenth and Eleventh Illustration Photos); ; and
5) As we reported in our Twelfth Project Report of Saturday, October 29th, 2022, we are still very thankful for the efforts and initiative of our RECEADIT Medical Team at our RECEADIT-GlobalGiving Partnership Community Health Center at Mbam, for our New Partnership Program with the Njinikom General Hospital Medical Outreach Team, which continues to provide medical services, dental and eye care to patients at our Bassamba, Kitchu, Mbam, Muteff and Ngemsibo, remote, rural Communities where our RECEADIT Clinics are located.
We will continue to provide you with monthly reports and updates of our other projects, activities, accomplishments, and challenges.
For a Complete Version of this Project Report with Illustration Photos, Please see Attachment.
We hope that you will continue with us on this our journey of serving humanity through the Guidance, the Blessings, the Love and the Grace of God Almighty, a journey which has now taken us to this our “Drug Assistance for Internally Displaced People (39386)” through our new link: https://goto.gg/39386
Jilly M. Ngwainmbi, RECEADIT Project Leader
Project Reports on GlobalGiving are posted directly to globalgiving.org by Project Leaders as they are completed, generally every 3-4 months. To protect the integrity of these documents, GlobalGiving does not alter them; therefore you may find some language or formatting issues.
If you donate to this project or have donated to this project, you will get an e-mail when this project posts a report. You can also subscribe for reports via e-mail without donating.
We'll only email you new reports and updates about this project.
Support this important cause by creating a personalized fundraising page.Start a Fundraiser