GlobalGiving RECEADIT Drug Assistance for Internally Displaced People (39386) Project
Eighth Project Report of Tuesday, July13th, 2021
On behalf of our RECEADIT Humanitarian Team, I take this opportunity to thank you so very much for your generosity and willingness to join us and to partnership with us on our journey of serving humanity through the Guidance, the Blessings, the Love, and the Grace of God Almighty.
We are glad to provide you with the following progress report and updates for our “Drug Assistance for Internally Displaced People Project (39386)” thanks to your generosity:
1) Our RECEADIT Medical Team is very impressed by the leadership and work of Dr. Nsom Marcel, the former World Health Organization (WHO) trained personnel who is an eye specialist and a dentist. In addition to the organized medical training programs for all our RECEADIT workers (See First Photo), he has now, with the assistance of five other medical personnel, recruited twenty new students for the One Year Intensive Medical Training Program as nurse assistants, assistant laboratory technicians, pharmacy assistants, and assistant eye specialists (See Second Photo);
2) With the assistance and leadership of Dr. Nsom Marcel, RECEADIT has intensified its Covid 19 Vaccination Drive within the Kitchu, Mbam, Muteff, and Ngemsibo rural communities (See Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Eighth, Ninth, and Tenth Photos);
3) RECEADIT has also increased its Masks distribution efforts, especially to children in the Kitchu, Mbam, Muteff, nd Ngemsibo Rural Communities (See Eleventh Photo);
4) In order to improve upon its Drug/Medication Assistance Program, RECEADIT has added a Reserved pharmacy Section to each of its Clinics within the Kitchu, Mbam, Muteff, and Ngemsibo rural communities, with the New Distribution Pharmacy located on the Fourth Floor of the RCEADIT Main Building at Kitchu (See Fourteenth Photo); and
5) Our RECEADIT Medical Team continues to provide food assistance to the Internally Displaced People in the Mbam, Muteff, and Ngemsibo rural Communities (See Twelfth and Thirteenth Photos).
For a complete Version of this Project Report with photos, please see Attachment.
We will continue to provide you with monthly reports and updates of our other projects, activities, accomplishments, and challenges.
We hope that you will continue with us on this our journey of serving humanity through the Guidance, the Blessings, the Love and the Grace of God Almighty, a journey which has now taken us to this our “Drug Assistance for Internally Displaced People (39386)” through our new link: https://goto.gg/39386
Jilly M. Ngwainmbi, RECEADIT Project LeaderAttachments: