Korean American Association of Greater Atlanta
Thanks to your support, the Council of Korean Americans was able to help fund and support nonprofit organizations across the U.S., particularly those on the frontlines helping the most vulnerable in our communities.
We decided to prioritize three areas of need:
- Service for low-income senior/elderly Korean American population
- Mental health/family counseling service for the KA community.
- Economic support for undocumented families impacted by the economic downturn.
We worked hard to help other nonprofit organizations provide financial support for their respective communities, and we valued your support in our endeavors, as well! Your donations directly benefited these communities that have been impacted by COVID-19.
- Korean American Association of Greater Atlanta
- Korean Community Services of Greater Washington
- Korean Community Services of Metropolitan New York
- Korean American Family Services - Los Angeles
- Korean American Community Services - Silicon Valley
As CKA continues to support these Korean American communities, funds will be given to nonprofits in these regions that support Korean Americans who are low-income seniors/support elder care, assist with mental health & family counseling, or provide aid to undocumented families. Direct assistance will continue to be offered to nonprofits on the frontlines of helping the most vulnerable populations of Korean Americans & ensure their constituents do not fall due to a lack of funding.
On behalf of the Council of Korean Americans, we sincerely thank you again for your generosity as we continue this necessary effort. We hope that you will continue to invest in the well-being of the Korean American community.
Korean Community Services of Greater Washington
Korean Community Services of Metropolitan New York
Korean American Community Services - Silicon Valle
Korean American Family Services - Los Angeles