Project aims at achieving the following objectives;
1. To promote literacy in Uganda by children being able to attend school.
2. To provide food, clothing and medical care funds to the children
3. To provide life time skills of poultry rearing to the children
4. To provide employment to the people
BENEFICIARIES:HIV/AIDS orphaned,street children and children from poor families under the custody of Another Hope Children’s Ministries in Wakiso District and the surrounding areas in Uganda
• Purchase of materials for the chicken copes
• Construction of the chicken cope
• Purchase of the chicks
• Purchase of the chicken feeds
• Vaccination & Treating of the chicken
• The project will contribute to eradication of illiteracy and poverty in the country, hence leading to development.
• It will ensure continuous sustainability of Another Hope Children’s Ministries because funds got will go towards school fees, rent