| Jan 15, 2019
5th Report | Quality Education to Brazilian Children - Educacao Ja! (Education Now!)
If you want a better country, you want #EducaçãoJá! (Education Now!). In 2018, Todos led EducaçãoJá!, an initiative that elaborated a set of public policy proposals for Public Basic Education, presented it to all the main candidates for the Presidency and insistently put Basic Education on the agenda of the elections. Supra party, EducaçãoJá! had the collaboration of several organizations, and more than 60 specialists. It was a great goal for Education! The initiative was the main line of all actions of Todos Pela Educação in the year 2018.
12 Guidelines | 7 priority measures:
In 2018, with the support of partner organizations, Todos coordinated working groups with specialists to further detail the recommendations of the priority measures proposed in EducaçãoJá!. This knowledge, produced with rigor and technical excellence, is available to the governors so that they can establish public policies that, in fact, make Education advance!
1. Teacher: Career and Training (Professor: Carreira E Formação);
2. Effectiveness of the National Common Curricular Framework in all Teaching Networks (Efetivação Da Base Nacional Comum Curricular Em Todas As Redes De Ensino);
3. Early Childhood: Intersectorial Policy (Primeira Infância: Política Intersetorial);
4. Literacy Of All Until 8 Years Of Age (Alfabetização De Todos Até Os 8 Anos De Idade);
5. High School: Restructuring the School Proposal (Ensino Médio: Reestruturação Da Proposta De Escola);
6. Network Governance and Management (Governança e Gestão Das Redes);
7. Financing: More Redistribution and Induction for Quality (Financiamento: Mais Redistribuição e Indução para a Qualidade).
What about 2019?
Focusing on the EducaçãoJá's 7 priority measures, Todos Pela Educação will strengthen its pillars of action in 2019!
1. Production and Technical Capacity
I. Production of knowledge and technical proposals
II. Data Intelligence and Research
2. Strategic Mobilization
I. Direct articulation with pattern influencers
II. Qualification of the debate
III. Institutional communication
IV. Strategic support
3. Political Articulation
4. Public Monitoring
# EDUCATION NOW!
Thank you very much!
Todos Pela Educação’s Team (All for Education’s Team)