How are you? With September around the corner, I’d like to take a moment to express my gratitude for all of your contributions so far this year. On behalf of our Fellows, Scholars, and Alumni, thank you for making 2022 an impactful year at Atlas Corps.
We have seen significant highlights in the past 90 days and we have you to thank!
Through your support, we welcomed new dynamic leaders into our global Community, which now includes 1,400+ leaders from 115 countries!
- In April, we welcomed Class 45, which includes seven Fellows from the countries of India, Nigeria, El Salvador, Indonesia, and Rwanda.
- In May, we welcomed our second year of 50 Hilton Scholars from 31 countries, including the three new counties of Lesotho, New Zealand, and Portugal.
- In July, we welcomed Class 46, which includes seven Fellows from Pakistan, Indonesia, Zimbabwe, and Nigeria, as well as five American Indian Foundation (AIF) Fellows.
Thank you for cultivating the personal and professional growth of leaders like Alumna Vanessa(Class 33, Nicaragua), who is the Earth and Life Sciences teacher at Lincoln International Academy in Nicaragua.
- Vanessa, who is motivating youth towards environmentally-conscious behaviors through education and leadership development, extends her gratitude, “Thank you for your time and support to the Atlas Corps community, you are impacting not just the Fellows and Scholars, but also families, communities, and countries.”
- I encourage you to stay updated on our Community by visiting our blog, where you can also read more about Vanessa.
Thank you for supporting our Bonus Day and Celebration of Service on July 20. I am happy to report that it was a success!
- We raised over $22,000, surpassing our initial goal of $20,000!
- We recognized the following Distinguished Honorees:
- Distinguished Volunteer: Selection Board Member, Clark (Learn more about his volunteer experience here.)
- Distinguished Host Organization: IFDC (Learn more about their host experience here.)
- Distinguished Supporter: Conrad N. Hilton Foundation! (Learn more about our partnership with the Hilton Foundation here.)
- In case you missed the virtual celebration, I encourage you to enjoy the recording of the celebration.
Thank you for making a positive difference in the Atlas Corps Community!
P.S. Look forward to some exciting updates come September! I encourage you to visit and follow the Atlas Corps LinkedIn page, where we will be sharing more details soon!