September is soon arriving and we are already inspired by our 2022 highlights. As our global Community continues to grow to 1,400+ social change leaders from 115 countries, so does our gratitude for your support! THANK YOU for being by our side through it all!
Thank you for motivating leaders like American India Foundation Scholar Prakriti (Cohort 8, India), who is working to empower rural women towards digital micropreneurship. Prakriti describes your support for programs such as the Virtual Leadership Institute as monumental because it has allowed her to build her leadership skills within international development:
“Atlas Corps has been key in helping me develop my leadership skills and strategic planning skills. I was always wary of seeing myself as a leader but with the tools and resources provided by the Virtual Leadership Institute and the network of Scholars and Alumni, I believe I have more access to newer opportunities for engagement.”
Thank you for supporting us during our Bonus Day and Celebration of Service on July 20. I am happy to report that it was a success!
- We raised over $22,000, surpassing our initial goal of $20,000!
- We recognized the following Distinguished Honorees:
- Distinguished Volunteer: Selection Board Member, Clark (Learn more about his volunteer experience here.)
- Distinguished Host Organization: IFDC (Learn more about their host experience here.)
- Distinguished Supporter: Conrad N. Hilton Foundation! (Learn more about our partnership with the Hilton Foundation here.)
- In case you missed the virtual celebration, I encourage you to enjoy the recording of the celebration.
Thank you for supporting our growing Community. Since we last spoke, we welcomed new dynamic leaders into our global Community, which now includes 1,400+ social change leaders from 115 countries!
- In April, we welcomed Class 45, which includes seven Fellows from the countries of India, Nigeria, El Salvador, Indonesia, and Rwanda.
- In May, we welcomed our second year of 50 Hilton Scholars from 31 countries, including the three new counties of Lesotho, New Zealand, and Portugal.
- In July, we welcomed Class 46, which includes seven Fellows from Pakistan, Indonesia, Zimbabwe, and Nigeria, as well as five American India Foundation (AIF) Fellows.
Most of all, thank YOU for being an amazing friend of Atlas Corps! You have made 2022 such an unforgettable year so far!
Until next time, Friend!
P.S. Look forward to some exciting updates come September! I encourage you to visit and follow the Atlas Corps LinkedIn page, where we will be sharing more details soon!