600 Bombali District, Sierre Leone farm families in 5 villages will receive seedlings for increased acreage cultivation. They will also use donated mechanical tractors/ farm implements.
Project needs to distribute agricultural implements such as tractors to 600 families.there is a need for infrastructure and storage facilities. The beneficiaries are 600 people in Sierra Leone.
1. Sensitization campaign.
3. Work schedules/timetable such as brushing, plowing, clearing, cutting of sticks, assembling of stones and sand.
1. Raise income levels and standard of living of project beneficiaries.
2. Better feeder road network.
3. Efficient health care in the project area.
4. Information improvement such as TV system and internet facilities.
This project has provided additional documentation in a Microsoft Word file (projdoc.doc).
Alisa Women's Farming Project
Freetown, N/A - Sierra Leone