VISIONAR is happy to report that, on November 24th, 2011, the local TV channel in San Francisco, Argentina, Canal 4, dedicated a segment of 10 minutes to VISIONAR scholars and Atrapasuenos manager Graciela Asis. A video of the live show has been requested and will be shared as soon as it is available.
Key messages delivered during the interview:
- VISIONAR goals: to support outstanding college students with leadership potential
- VISIONAR requirements: excellent academic performance and community service
- VISIONAR support: the on-going mentoring provided by Atrapasuenos volunteers
- VISIONAR need for community involvement via donations and volunteering
- VISIONAR’s gratitude: to all supporters and volunteers
Four of our scholars (Maximiliano, Gaston, Emiliano and Maria Angela) were interviewed during the segment. Each student briefly told their story, the college program they are attending, and their experience being part of the VISIONAR team.
As always, we are all so proud of our students, and so very thankful to our supporters!
VISIONAR continues making inroads in the communities of Chicago, IL and San Francisco, Argentina. Our dual goal is to promote the organization and to continue raising funds.
We invite all our friends and supporters to consider a donation to VISIONAR via Globalgiving. We are getting ready to open the selection process for 2012 scholarships and your help will be greatly appreciated!
As always, if you have questions, feel free to contact me at email@example.com
Please read about our exciting fundraising events in San Francisco, Argentina! Wellness and Personal Image Seminars organized by Atrapasueños Association.