Bring digital technology to 300 Colombian farmers Bring digital technology to 300 Colombian farmers Bring digital technology to 300 Colombian farmers Bring digital technology to 300 Colombian farmers

FUNDACION MAS POR TIC

Org #63776
Vetted since 2019 Effective Nonprofit
2015
year founded
$7,455
raised on GlobalGiving
2
years fundraising
0
projects funded
* Amounts in US Dollars

Mission

Almost 800 million people around the world live in a rural area. In Colombia, around 20% of the population live in the rural area. Of that 20%, 40% live in poverty while the remaining 60% are still in inequality conditions. The main drivers that we seek to address are those that cause inequalities, which namely are: household having limited access to education and training, technology resources and technical assistant to improve their quality of life and economic development. Mas Por TIC has born to lead the digital transformation in the rural area, mainly in Colombia. We are building a RURAL DIGITAL SOCIETY: 1. We provide the framework, content, and tools for digital literacy training in... read more

Projects (1)

Project Leaders
Fundacion Mas Por TIC
Fundacion Mas Por TIC
Geusseppe Gonzalez
Geusseppe Gonzalez
Eliana Camargo
Eliana Camargo
Paula Velandia
Paula Velandia
Organization Information
Calle 92 #16-11, Bogota, Cundinamarca
BOGOTA, 110221
Colombia
+573134804546
Organization Information
Calle 92 #16-11, Bogota, Cundinamarca
BOGOTA, 110221
Colombia
+573134804546

Project Reports

Each of GlobalGiving’s nonprofit partners is required to send quarterly donor reports detailing the impact of their work. Here are some of their recent updates:

May 2, 2022
Colombia moves with the rythm of youth.
Hi again,   We began 2022 with lots of challenges on the horizon. As you may know, we set the Youth Agenda as one of the main projects in terms of raising rural awareness among youth. That said,...
Dec 30, 2021
We finish on a high note!
Report 2021 - 4 Hi everyone,   This is definitely a good moment to say thanks for all the support you have given to us. It is not only the end of 2021 but also the beginning of 2022, a year on...
Sep 2, 2021
Hello again!
Hi everyone, On this occasion we want to share a few exciting news regarding our recent projects, the progress we’ve made as well as our plans for the immediate future.   First of all, we...
 
WARNING: Javascript is currently disabled or is not available in your browser. GlobalGiving makes extensive use of Javascript and will not function properly with Javascript disabled. Please enable Javascript and refresh this page.