With this report we strive to provide our donors with updated information concerning developments within our program "Acceder Estudiando" with a special focus on the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Due to COVID pandemic our students are attending virtual classes. We aligned our activities through - among other possibilities - virtual individual tuition, support classes and workshops. In order to guarantee our scholarship recipients an education that goes beyond their specific university studies, we offer - in cooperation with companies - additional workshops to our students. In this period we provided the following activities:
- Study workshops
- Virtual support classes to those students with difficulties
- Group meetings to give emotional support to every student
- Workshops to the team that help each student
We continued with our monthly scolarships to twelve students, that received a monthly payment of 4,200 ARS (USD 60), and are accompanied by an individual academic tutor and additionally are offered support classes. This students are:
- Adriana, Biotecnology student
- Agustín, Biochemistry student
- Alejandro, Studying to be a teacher
- Brenda, accounting student
- Camila, Industrial engineering Student
- Daniela, Architecture Student
- Julia, Law Student
- Julian, Business administration student
- Martin, Informatics Engineering student
- Matias, Chemical Engineering student
- Sonia, Law student
- Dana, Image and sound design
In total – having integrated these new scholarship recipients – we are providing 38 scholarships this year, implying a total monthly financial support of 170,000 ARS (USD 2,450).
We are - in the name of every participant of the program "Acceder Estudiando"- enormously grateful for your support as donor. Your trust in our initiatives is an important source of motivation to overcome all the challenges we face in the daily working process. Thank you!