Myanmar Leukemia-Lymphoma Society
1. To support Haematological cancer patients morally, physically, treatment, care and support while they are taking treatment.
2. To raise disease awareness in the community.
3. To educate patients and families about disease, types and treatment.
4.To assist clinical research related to the haematological cancers by collecting data and updating data base.
5. To provide financial support to the very poor patients for the main treatment course.
6. To network with other cancer foundations inside the country or from abroad.