Youth-Led Peace Program
The Youth-Led Peace (YLP) pilot program is an opportunity to accelerate youth-led peacebuilding initiatives through crowdfunding, with support and training along the way. Through an innovative partnership bringing together the expertise of GlobalGiving, Search For Common Ground, Spark Microgrants, and other peace-building organizations, participants in the YLP pilot program gain access a tailored crowdfunding Accelerator as well as support and capacity building tools to strengthen their existing programming.
Benefits for participants:
- Opportunity to participate in a GlobalGiving crowdfunding campaign, with opportunities to earn bonus prizes, matching funds, and permanent partnership with GlobalGiving.
- Technical support from Search for Common Ground, the world’s largest peace building organisation covering budgeting, financial management, and monitoring and evaluation.
- Custom training from GlobalGiving on crowdfunding basics and techniques.
- Opportunities to connect with other youth-led organizations involved in peace-building work around the world.
Requirements to participate:
- Organizations must be a registered nonprofit organization and complete GlobalGiving’s due-diligence process in order to raise funds through GlobalGiving and be featured in YLP marketing.
- Organizations must be led by young people between 18 and 29 years old
- Must be working on building peace, preventing violence, and/or transforming conflicts
- Should be comfortable communicating in English
- Must be able to receive funds through a check or a bank transfer.
Learn more about the Youth-Led Peace Program.
The Youth-Led Peace Program is an initiative of
and refresh this page.