Success is not measured by what we have.

It is about who we are and what we give.


Let’s STAND TOGETHER as one team to support the communities in which we, our customers, and our partners live and work. Employee donations to California wildfire projects made through December will be matched up to $20,000 85% of your donation will go directly to the project while the other 15% is a contribution to GlobalGiving for helping us to facilitate online giving and continuing to do global good.


California Wildfire Relief: Help Women & Children
The California Wildfires have claimed over forty lives and burned entire communities to the ground. The California wildfire is being referred to as the worst natural disaster to hit the state. When we think about disaster recovery, we tend to think about hunger, homelessness, and clean water. Diapers and feminine hygiene items are an overlooked, yet crucial, basic need. All women deserve to be clean, dry, and healthy. All funds raised go towards long term relief & recovery in California. project reportread updates from the field
Hurricane Irma Relief Fund
Hurricane Irma is one of the strongest storms ever measured in the Atlantic and has caused catastrophic damage. This fund will provide relief to survivors in the form of emergency supplies like food, water, and medicine in addition to longer-term recovery assistance to help residents recover and rebuild. All donations to this fund will exclusively support any necessary relief and recovery efforts from this storm in the US and Caribbean. project reportread updates from the field
BakerRipley/ Hurricane Harvey Relief
BakerRipley has an important role in disasters. We are currently operating the Emergency Shelter at NRG Center in partnership with NRG, and Harris County, assisting thousands of neighbors in need. After the flood waters from Harvey recede, we are responsible for assistance with long term recovery. Working in collaboration with other agencies, we pick up after the initial emergency responders and work on helping people restart their lives. project reportread updates from the field
Women & Children Focused Hurricane Harvey Response
COHI's team is watching Hurricane Harvey closely and we are ready to respond. Our allies living and working in the communities directly in the storm's path are bracing for flooding, storm surges and high winds. COHI will respond by prioritizing the unique needs of vulnerable women and children, as is our mission. Our response will focus on meeting the needs of our allies in South and Central Texas to provide women and children with the services and resources they need. project reportread updates from the field
Hurricane Harvey Texas Relief Fund
Gordon and his family are just 1 family in a small neighborhood in south Texas that is living in their once water logged, now tattered home. There are over 20 families in this neighborhood that need help repairing their homes. When we met Gordon we recorded this video. This is when we found out that he is a Desert Storm Veteran and the local postman. Living a simple life in a small town in Texas. A neighborhood devastated by mother nature that needs your help to repair their homes. project reportread updates from the field
WARNING: Javascript is currently disabled or is not available in your browser. GlobalGiving makes extensive use of Javascript and will not function properly with Javascript disabled. Please enable Javascript and refresh this page.