As we draw nearer the end of the year, we begin to take stock of the past nine months and what we have achieved together. And it's been no doubt a great year and also a tough one! For the teachers and the students.
Let's go over the achievements and challenges of the year:-
1. The teachers saw the transition of 19 students, 6 girls and 13 boys.
2. We had an average school teacher to student ratio of 1:14
3. The teachers had a good annual attendance record of 93%
4. Teachers were able to achieve a content coverage of an average 82.7% school wide. Grades 4-8 achieved 100% completion on critical content areas (examinable).
5. During the year we hard a turnover staff ratio of 28.57% (a total of 4 staff left during the year).
6. Teachers completed 3 in house training sessions and 3 teachers completed Competency Based Curriculum training organized by the Ministry of Education and the Kenya Private Schools Association.
7. In November teachers planned around 4 priority areas for the year 2020 around Curriculum Delivery, Parent Engagement, Student Engagement and School Safety & Environment.
8. Throughout the year, teachers had access to support in curriculum delivery and planning with the help of a full time Education Support Officer.
9. We capped the year this December by having a staff lunch out together.
As we head into Christmas, I'd like to thank you once again and wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year 2020!
We celebrate you!