| Dec 30, 2022
YES! Together We Can....
Dear Patron !
RSKS India family wishes you a Happy Holidays.....
Rajasthan Samgrah Kalyan Sansthan - A 30 Years Strong Organization. A Mesmerizing journey of social welfare from the last 30 years is the achievement which we would like to share with you all. Throughout these 3 Decades we learned many things from the community, partners, donors, stakeholders etc. and implemented all those things in our work and culture. There were ups and downs which our whole team faced and through the resilient leadership and dedicated team we were able to make everything picture perfect. We are feeling immense pleasure to let you know that only because of VALUABLE DONORS like YOU, we were able to achieve our goal of providing graceful life, better livelihood, self-reliance, education and better health to 2,00,000 women and girls and now we have increased it and made a new goal of reaching 1 Million women and girls till 2030 while following the Sustainable Development Goals. Happiness is the best ornament anyone could wear and the work we do spread happiness to the slum, street, rural, marginalized and nomadic communities.
The foundation of Rajasthan Samgrah Kalyan Sansthan was lay for the social welfare of the society and the pillars were transparency, dedication, impactful and hard work through which we were able to achieve the following milestones:-
- 943 Million Micro loans were made available to around 27,700 women of 2300 self help groups for social economic empowerment.
- Better livelihood was provided to 17,500 women and girls through different vocational education school of RSKS India.
- 9,800 women were made financially literate.
- Habit changed by giving 780,000 Sanitary Napkins to 13,000 marginalized women for safe and healthy menstrual health.
- 1100 Rural women Educated through UDAN School of RSKS India.
- 21,500 women and girls were made aware on the issues of legal rights, child marriage, domestic violence, dowry, gender-based violence.
- 200,000 trees were planted for environment conservation.
- 1,600 eco-friendly sparrow bird houses and feeders were installed for protecting the innocent sparrow birds.
- Disabled welfare work was done with More than 500 People with Disability and Children with disability.
- More than 700 marginal farmers were convinced to adopt organic farming and more than 700 vermin compost beds were made.
- More than 125 nutritional, educational, discipline, moral values, medical etc camps were organized with 1000 and above slum and street children.
- And Many More…..
Also in the recent times during the covid-19 pandemic, Rajasthan Samgrah Kalyan Sansthan was able to provide relief in the following ways:-
- RSKS India distributed Medical & Hygiene kit to more than 250 hospitals of Rajasthan.
- We were able to provide direct ration/grocery relief to approx. 18,000 families which secured the food security of more than 70,000 people.
- Distributed Reusable cloth safety masks to more than 2.75 lakh people.
- Awareness about covid-19 safety protocols as well as vaccination was spread to more than 35,00,000 people.
- And many more…
All of these facts and figures was only Possible due to Support of GENEROUS DONORS like YOU. With all this we would like to THANK YOU for being with us in our 30 Years Strong Journey and supporting us always.
Many Thank You Again!!
We would love to hear your feedback, comments & Suggestion on our program. Please reach out to us at
Thank you !!
Team RSKS India
Follow us on www.facebook.com/rsksindia for Regular Updates
Stay Healthy & Keep Smiling!!